Personal Information Collection
We may collect personal information from our users when they register for an account, purchase a course, or subscribe to our newsletter. This information may include their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information collected from our users to provide them with the best possible experience on arteacademy.in. This includes but is not limited to:
- Processing orders and payments for courses
- Communicating with users about their account and course progress
- Sending promotional emails and newsletters
- Conducting surveys and research to improve our services
We will not sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties without explicit user consent, except as required by law.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on a user’s computer or device by a website. They help us to personalize the user’s experience on arteacademy.in and provide us with valuable data on how our website is being used.
We take data security very seriously and have implemented measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Regularly updating our systems and software
- Limiting access to personal information to authorized personnel only
- Encrypting sensitive information during transmission
While we take reasonable measures to protect personal information, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Users use arteacademy.in at their own risk.