Next Level Workshops
Arte Academy offers short classroom sessions for those who wish to strengthen their fundamentals in photography. For those who already have a familiarity with their cameras we offer a slew of tips and suggestions.
In addition to the material covered in Basics of Photography
topics will include
images management and organization
basic photo editing
introduction to photo compositing
Date and Time
January 7th from 3 PM to 7 PM
Arte Academy, Road No. 3 Banjara Hills
Participants must bring their own cameras and memory cards with a fully charged battery and preferably a spare. Participants are recommended to bring 2 lenses between 35 to 105mm. A solid tripod is recommended but optional.
Terms and Conditions
- Arte Academy reserves the right to cancel any workshop up to one week prior to the start date if the minimum number of participants required is not met.
- Participants are solely responsible for bringing the equipment as mentioned in the workshop details page and also taking care of their own equipment.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable if the enrolled student cancels less than one week prior to the start of the workshop.
- If the workshop is canceled by Arte Academy, fees collected in advance will be refunded.
- Cancellation will be intimated only to the email address provided by the participant at the time of joining
- A minimum of 10 students are required to confirm the workshop.
Please follow our social media profiles for finding out our most up to date workshop schedule. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific requirements